- Provide advisory services to customers and third-party contractors on existing/ new equipment and components.
- Carry out spreader commissioning and installation work on newly delivered spreaders and attend to all spreader warranty repair works.
- Provide technical assistance and advice for the installation and troubleshooting of any equipment and components on the spreader to the service agent
- Carry out site inspection on spreaders upon customers' request
- Service Call Management and provide Service Operational Excellence
- Report on the completed projects outlining the activities carried out, faults found during service and any future recommendations for improving the service offering.
- Deliver technical training and knowledge transfer on product knowledge, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair to customers
- Degree/ Diploma in Business/ Engineering or equivalent
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Cargo Management Industry
- Preferably with relevant experience in commissioning, troubleshooting skills, etc., in the Marine Industry field
- PLC knowledge (programming) is a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915