- Manage routine repair work and provide troubleshooting and installation setup.
- Manage spare part inventory and warranty spare part returns
- Plan routine servicing schedule and assist in equipment setup for demo and new setup.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance service contract and administrative documentation.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, tracking and follow upon all technical matters.
- Prepare and maintain technical service reports
- Provide technical support function at demonstrations and exhibitions
- Provide technical and engineering support for medical aesthetic equipment which includes on-site maintenance servicing.
- Provide after-sales maintenance service to customers, perform calibration of electronic components and execute laser alignment procedures
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Diploma/Degree in any engineering field
- Possess valid class 3 license
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412