The Service Level Manager will review and define the Service Level offering to our customers. Define clear Service Level measurements for services. Set clear service-based targets for service levels and to ensure that delivery of services is properly assessed, monitored, and managed against these agreements. Establishes critical success factors and key performance indicators necessary to manage service levels. This is an individual contributor, technical lead, and job and may identify data collection, analysis, storage, and reporting requirements for relevant metrics across the program. They may also guide the work of data analysts or tasks performed by partners. Implementation of changes to processes, procedures, and systems to enhance service promise.
* Responsible in defining, documenting and monitoring Service Level Agreement parameters.
* Formulates and agrees with an appropriate Service Level Management structure for the organization, to include:
* Service Level Agreement structure (e.g. Service based, Customer based or Multi -Level)
* Describes a specific aspects and measurements of a service level agreement.
* Communicates type of support covered and not covered by specific service agreements.
* Develops processes and deliverables for specifying and implementing service level agreements.
* Monitors and investigates operational issues; service disagreements; resolution of disputes; coordinates implementation of improvements.
* Evaluates multi-service agreements and the inter-dependencies of different service offerings.
* Work with problem management team to implement OLA standards.
* Analyses and reviews Service Performance against the SLAs and OLAs.
* Energetic and passionate individual with hands-on approach;
* You are passionate about the digital revolution and you have a creative mind;
* +3 years of experience in related field;
* Good understanding of the ISP/MSP, the Internet at large and/or related technology players;
* Self-starter that exhibits leadership and accountability in seeing a project through completion;
* Superb interpersonal skills and ability to create strong relationships across functions;
* Quick-thinking, creative, problem-solver;
* Bachelor Degree in ICT, Business Management or equivalent;
* Experience building Managed Internet, VPN and SD-WAN products.
* Occasional travel will be required
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726