- Applicant needs to work with both client and internal teams to confirm the scope for the request, oversees the implementation and obtain closure from client.
- Applicant will be managing end to end process for the service request.
- Applicant will need to be to handle escalation and getting people together to resolve issues.
- Providing support for customer for incidents and service requests using basic technical and service knowledge.
- Ensuring proper documentation for all incidents and requests.
- Following up on incidents with external and internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring issues/incidents/requests until they are closed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of prior experience as a developer working in any programming language and well versed with software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to understand client's requirement (technical & non-technical) and articulate it to team.
- Knowledge about IT service management process.
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting using Incident Management Tools
- Able to work extended hours periodically to meet deadlines if required
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547