- Manage/follow up incidents to ensure they are resolved.
- Escalate incidents as per Escalation Procedure/Criteria.
- Support Key Users with Q&A.
- Manage transition to Hypercare and Application Maintenance Phase.
- Monitor service logs proactively to make sure no Incident poses a threat to or negatively affects the delivery of services.
- Works closely with client's service manager on a day to day basis to ensure delivery quality and expectations are met.
- Manage release and regression tests.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Support Manager experience in SAP ECC or S/4HANA Projects, Service Management, Team Management
- Experience in Service Quality Management, SLA (Service-Level Agreement), Management and Contract Management and Financial Analysis
- Previous sales and management experience may be a plus
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571