ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Salary Range: SGD 6,500-8,000
- Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Answer technical and application configuration questions
- Configure and customize new applications and modules
- Implement new functionality for customers while using ServiceNow best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management
- Provide analysis of problems and possible solutions
- Produce detailed documentation on all work completed
- Lead technical implementation teams including code review for less experienced consultants
- Wherever possible, enable the customer's ServiceNow administrator(s) to be self-sufficient.
- Conduct technical training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions
- At least 3-4 years of ServiceNow Technical experience across the following areas:
- Custom Application development on ServiceNow platform
- Custom Integration using SOAP and REST
- Custom UI Pages, Business Rules, Workflows, Macros and Client Scripts
- ServiceNow Version Upgrades
- Able to work independently with the client (with minimal guidance) and be able to suggest appropriate solutions for any ad-hoc requirements
- Service Portal development
- Performance analytics and custom reporting
- Good to have experience on CSM, HR and Orchestration.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612