- Reporting to Service Team Manager and working closely with local service team and regional support.
- Will be stationed on-site at customer premises. And could work unsupervised.
- Primary responsibility is to perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance and timely Corrective Maintenance.
- Ensure machine performance meets or exceeds the customers contractual Service Level Agreements.
- To make recommendations to service management team for improving service, reliability and performance of systems.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment. Should have good diagnostic / troubleshooting skills and follow technical manuals.
- Communicate clearly during any shift or call handover process ensuring all the relevant background information is transferred to the colleague and documented where possible.
- Provide reports and related documents in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain stock inventory control by keeping the parts usage, parts request, parts transfer, part refurbishments and stock control paperwork up date.
- Ensuring always where a designated engineer area exists on a customer site that the work area / environment is kept tidy, safe and a clear desk policy is adhered to always.
- Solid interpersonal skills are essential in a professional approach with customers.
- Maintain all tools, and equipment in a good working order ensuring all legal and health & safety requirements are adhered too.
- Travel to provide services and service coverage to customer sites where contractually obliged or in line with agreed role.
- Mechanical/Electrical Diploma standard or equivalent or Industrial training on machine maintenance.
- An electronic qualification is essential (PC skills/some programming)
- Extensive experience of working in a customer facing environment with demanding SLA's
- PC literate (Fully proficient with Windows XP, basic networking, MS office, particularly Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Should have a willing to get dirty attitude.
- Previous experience in a production environment / cash handling equipment would be favourable
Interested candidate, please send your resume to: Karen.email@example.com
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726