Work Location: North-East
- Onsite technical support and troubleshooting with excellent customer service standards
- Ensuring work equipment and tools are kept properly
- Following company's SOP and protocol including job card approval
- Provide feedback on product quality to company
- Prior home appliance repair and installation experience
- Good attitude, and willing to learn new things
- Possess Singapore class 3 license
- Able to start within 1 to 2 weeks' notice
- Able to work 5 days' work week
Interested applicants may send in their resumes with their resumes by clicking on the APPLY NOW button now or sending in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the type of equipment you have covered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454