This resource will be responsible for providing software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
This role will work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities. The Developer may be responsible for UI, Workflow and Application development activities; facilitating rollouts of new applications, enhancements and new modules. The role will implement ServiceNow customizations including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- With 4+ years experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of an ITSM tool.
- Around 3+ years experience in ServiceNow development - experience should include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment; specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
- Generating detailed documentation.
- Must have SecOps experience
- Subject Matter Expert - be able to train
Good to have certifications in:
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547