- Responsible for solution development, competitive costing, commercial proposition integration and business case alignment of Enterprise Services solutions supporting client business, applications and/or information technology environments.
- Understands the company's end to end solutions which best address customer needs.
- Identifies services opportunities for the company in customer's enterprise information technology and business processes.
- Shapes, interprets and helps define client requirements to ensure they address business goals.
- Redefines services, service level agreement and other requirements based on client objectives.
- Integrates additional services, approaches that add value, improving Total Cost of Ownership and/or business case.
- Optimizes solution through balancing cross-tower interactions.
- Drives solution and/or pursuit realignment to support higher business value, supports pursuit win themes and value propositions, generates Total Cost of Ownership impact, engages and leads vendors and partners to create solutions.
- Defines new approaches for transition, enhancing speed, efficiency, accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Directs governance activities, negotiates with governance process leaders on deal needs.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives globally.
- Applies strong consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities.
- Manages problem resolution and customer satisfaction issues through strong partnering capabilities.
- Participates in client negotiations, influences strategies and leads technical contract elements.
- Relevant experience in solution selling and/or consultative selling and delivery or account management
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions.
- Applies deep understanding of technical innovations and trends to solve customers' business problems.
- Has in-depth understanding of the product and services portfolio roadmaps of multiple business units, deep knowledge in area of specialization.
- ServiceNow skills/experience is a must.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697