Servicing Supervisor (Control Valves/ Tuas)
Our client is a leading US MNC that manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer across the world.
- Leads the Service team to provide effective and timely services as requested by customers.
- Adjusts and/or manages all existing scheduled production and job assignments.
- Acts as a resource for employee questions and/or work instruction.
- Assists with shop quotes.
- Provides direction on ESH issues and housekeeping and maintain shop supplies and toolings.
- Obtains cost reductions through process improvements.
- Provides/delegates training and assist in problem solving.
- Keeps employees advised of any changes in policy/work practices as such changes arise.
- Be a leader of any changes as business evolves and assist with implementation as necessary for process improvements.
- Constantly try to improve the company's performance towards higher customer service standards and improve financial performance.
- Maintains employee focus on quality programs.
- Keeps employees advised of changes in work practices.
- Reviews or alters any evaluation or job function for completeness or content based on customer service standards or desires and report any unusual circumstances.
- Provides time guidelines for specific jobs/functions and review these guidelines with employees as required.
- Collects, documents, and provides feedback to employees on the quality of their workmanship and authorize any rework as deemed necessary to achieve zero defects.
- Provides guidance and feedback to employees on day to day job engagement activities or responsibilities to ensure employees maintain focus on productive business tasks.
- Ensures quality by completing all final inspections and repair reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferably possess at least 5 years of related experience in process & control or instrumentation service industry with at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Good knowledge on control valves, control and instrumentation.
- Good people management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Result-oriented with strong leadership, organizational and planning skills.
- Decisive, drive and ability to deliver effective, innovative solutions.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259