- Liaise with counterparties/bankers for Import and Export issuance.
- Handle accounts receivable and payable for physical products trading deals.
- Liaise with bankers for Letters of Credit (LC) negotiation, documents preparation and submission.
- Liaise with Operations for trade/shipment information and follow-up with HQ on the payment signing process.
- Handle cargo and direct expenses payments.
- Review trade contracts and maintain updated information in trade system.
- Deliver accurate trade information for monthly closing to Accounts.
- Provide payment and collection information for funding arrangement to Treasury.
- Degree in Finance / Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in Trade Finance.
- Prior experience within the Oil & Gas industry will be highly advantageous.
- Experienced in Letters of Credit (LC) will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080