Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle technical design, application development for enhancements and projects under the scope of the Application Maintenance Services.
- Development of Production Bug Fixes (Code Change).
- Develop, test and deploy fixes to in-scope applications as required.
- Provide detailed impact assessment on changes impacting in-scope applications.
- Perform regression testing to ensure systems are not impacted by any new software updates, patches and/or new releases.
- Perform the necessary testing at various stages of the development cycle, support user testing, and obtain user sign-off on the test results.
- Perform and support the deployment of tested software updates, patches and/or new releases into the various non-production environments (Dev, UAT, and Pre-PROD).
- Work with users on issue clarifications, and resolutions.
- Escalate issues to management within an appropriate time.
- Adopt continuous improvement approach by recommending improvements in the processes.
- Must comply with client's standards such as the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT security policies, best practices, procedures & guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 4 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint On-Premises (SharePoint 2016), SharePoint Workflow, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath Forms.
- Able to develop and maintenance .NET applications.
- Able to develop efficient PowerShell Scripts.
- Ability to understand SharePoint and infrastructure integration and execute configuration changes.
- Ability to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and client.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to determine why an issue is happening and how to resolve that issue.
- Tableau and Informatica background is a plus
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
- Experience in maintaining (SharePoint application support) and developing applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547