- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Work with architects to rationalize the technical design and ensure the solution work well with the government infrastructure, policies, standards, and security requirements
- Able to create MasterPage, page layout, .aspx pages in SharePoint using SharePoint designer.
- Able to do testing and debugging custom solutions.
- Able to create test cases, updating the existing technical requirement specs.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in .Net development & SharePoint server-side object model programming.
- Experience in SharePoint Designer, custom web parts, custom application page layouts implementations using visual studio 2015/2017.
- Experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 OOTB features
- Hands-on experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 Installation and confirmation.
- Hands-on experience in SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 migration.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141