- Planning, Coordinating, and Managing approcpriate programs to ensure the system reliability for day-to-day operation, maintenance and project management.
- Responsible for the Water Utility System, Waste Water System, Sewerage System for the manufacturing plant.
- Conduct the Emergency and Crisis Management, Training and Development, and Pre-Operations Audits.
- Ensure of the Statutory Compliances, Energy Usage Optimization and the Green Technology Enhancement.
- Manage and responsible for the Cost Budgeting and Control, Refurbishment and Retrofitting.
- Enhance the productivity through continuous improvements for higher performance and cost effectiveness.
- Degree or Diploma in Environmental, Water Technology and Process or other related qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in using SCADA system for the process control, and possess knowledge in ISO/RBA audits and NEA/PUB audits.
- Computer Literacy and possess good knowledge in AUTOCAD Design and Drawing.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327