- Responsible to operate the plant equipment to manufacture Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients based on established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Support the shift operation in all activities, ensuring that it is meets all environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Support Shift Team Supervisor in ensuring that all operation and maintenance activities are in compliance to the safety procedures
- Assign operation task according to Manufacturing Standard Work (MSW) and Operation Standard Work (OSW)
- Participate in all troubleshooting activities in processing issues, deviations and coordinating with other functions when require immediate and preventive actions
- Participate in all investigation, report, and troubleshoot findings on both EHS and quality related issues
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities, contribute ideas and perform Plan, Do, Check, Action (PDCA) cycle
- Support Shift Team Supervisor in the development of risk assessment, creation of job safety assessment and participate in HAZOP when required.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Science
- Min 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge in cGMP, GDP and SOP compliance
- Flexible with rotating shifts
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915