- Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, offering support and providing guidance to ensure the safe, compliant, and reliable planning and execution of voyages.
- Provide commercial expertise and marine awareness to manage risks associated with transportation of hydrocarbons, chemicals and dry bulk.
- Management of all non-scheduling activity including day-to-day operations of allocated voyages for owned, time chartered and spot-chartered vessels in accordance with the charter party terms
- Make innovative commercial interventions to maximize voyage earnings and opportunities for cost savings.
- Provide pre-fixture advice to Charterers.
- Partner with Supply & Trading business in order to provide commercial expertise and marine knowledge that informs their activity.
- Support out of hours and weekend duty cover for relevant benches.
- Higher education or equivalent Marine qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable agility, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise a varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a personable style
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a real team player
- Confident to positively challenge others and make fast, informed decisions
- Proactivity and a passion for spotting opportunities
- Previous commercial experience (in a Shipping environment or Company) is desirable
- Previous marine experience is desirable
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551