- Co-ordinate with supply source on import documentation and provide import agent on import documentation for customs clearance for finished lubericants imported into Singapore
- To coordinate marine lubes delivery
Responsible for handling Operations Phone
- Assist Imports Operations Supervisor and Imports Coordinator on all day to day imports operational and trade regulation compliance activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree in Logistic/Transportation, Shipping, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS WORD, EXCEL,
- 1-2 year(s) of shipping related experience
Contract for 12 months - Subject to renewal with attractive benefits!!
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894