- Will normally work with a Site Manager with the same areas of work.
- Execute, monitor and ensure the timely completion of the project
- Liaise with the Consultant Representative on project matters.
- Coordinate with Project Manager on the project matters.
- Coordinate with all Subcontractors on matters pertaining to site and quality issues;
- Ensure all contractual requirements are complied with agreed procedures.
- Keeping track on variation and claims of contract and cost impact and feedback information to the Project Manager.
- Implement cost control measures to meet project budget.
- Co-ordinate with QAQC Engineer to ensure quality performance of project to meet customer requirements.
- Check working drawing, identify discrepancies for resolution.
- Check for quality of work according to specification and requirement;
- Maintain inspection records of works, materials and all completed works;
- To assist environmental aspects and impacts, and other environmental issues relating to EMS.
- Ensure the site operations comply with the Project Quality Plan, including quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Ensure proactive measures are adopted for issues relating to quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Review project specifications, technical clarification and construction drawings.
- Coordinate with architect, structural engineer and M&E consultant and vendors to resolve construction and installation issues.
- Site Based.
- Report to both Assistant Site Manager and Construction Manager.
- Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or other building-related disciplines
- 3-5 years' experience in building and construction projects
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412