- Drive the Site Reliability Engineering agenda forward at an Enterprise Level to improve availability, reliability, and performance of services.
- Drive cross-team efforts in resiliency assessment exercises and reporting
- Draft and/or contribute to internal SRE training materials
- Support services before they go live through activities such as Chaos testing (failure injection), system design inputs, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Engage with product engineering teams to test against relevant Chaos Engineering tool kit.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines and software development life cycle (application delivery)
- Participate in Blameless Incident Retrospectives and follow up on action items
- Work with application teams for Observability, automating monitoring and auto-remediation of known issues.
- Programming and scripting to automate failure scenarios, integration with pipelines and developing self-service portals.
- Work with teams located across locations in Asia Pacific
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field that involves programming, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years technology experience (preferably in the financial industry).
- Experience in one or more of the following: Java Script, Java, and Python.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills with good understanding of technical risks emerging out of architecture decisions.
- Understands key SRE concepts such as Error Budgets and Launch Control
- Highly motivated, pro-active, and capable of working under pressure without compromising development processes and productivity.
- Committed, and reliable team player, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to deal with and form good relationships with the business and other technology groups through day-to-day support and project work
- Experience in SRE transformation and adoption for large scale environments
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109