- Performance Monitoring
- Supports the technology system's performance and reliability to meet service level targets.
- Assists with the creation and deploys continuous performance and capacity models using performance and availability monitoring tools, processes, and techniques
- Collaborates with the Technology and Enterprise Architects for the selection and design of run-time and DevOps technologies.
- Build system health dashboards
- Design and build backend systems to enhance operations processes.
- Collaborate with product managers, software engineers and data analysts to build scalable automated systems.
- Ensure proper documentation for all products designed
- At least 8 - 10 years of working experience with Degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Possess at least one professional certification with one of the cloud providers, AWS, GCP or Azure
- Possess at least 4 - 5 years of working experience as Scrum master and comfortable with agile methodologies and working with product development teams.
- Possess hands-on experience and deep technical knowledge for troubleshooting cloud related issues
- Good understanding of service management and ITIL
- Good communication skills and documentation
- Able to manage stakeholder reporting and showcase the work done by the team across different forums
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160