- Provide 1st level troubleshooting to customers.
- Provide 24x7 Point of Contacts and onsite 1st level support for Support Teams, Clients and Client's 3rd Parties Vendors
- Respond to customer calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Responsible for logging calls and ensure all calls contain clear problem description, resolution and all activities carried during resolution of the problems with the customers
- Attend Daily Operations Review Meeting
- Able to do initial diagnostic, categorisation, set priority, dispatch job
- Able to support & coordinate with Support teams in incident/problem investigation and resolution.
- Able to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure timely case attention, resolution, escalation and closure, so that SLA is met.
- Ensure timely escalation of major and critical incidents.
- Submission of daily and periodic statistics and reports.
- Ensure timely reporting of services outages or degradation and/ or batch failures
- Contribute and Submit knowledge request if found lacking in the knowledgebase.
- Diploma or Certification in Information Technologies related fields.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of post-education IT work experience
- Working knowledge on Windows Desktop Operating Systems thru Windows 10
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with call tracking / ticket management system, Autotask
- Experience with Managed Services, IT Integration and/or Consulting experience a plus
- Basic Configuration and Administration of PC and Laptops will be a plus.
- Must be able to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Ability to deliver valuable and professional IT services to external clients
- Time management and organizational skills to efficiently complete assigned tasks
- Good communication skills to ensure successful resolution to client issues
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of colleagues and clients
- Ability to work on site at client locations with respect to client's work environment & staff
- Provide excellent communication with client while on site assuring superior client service
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547