- Curate social media content for Instagram (feed posts, stories, reels, videos & live), Facebook (posts & stories), LinkedIn posts and YouTube shorts.
- Maintain a healthy calendar of social media content to continuously engage audiences throughout the year.
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure social media content is aligned to established strategy & themes and support in creation of other marketing collaterals (infographics, videos, EDM, etc.) to drive conversations and evolve customer journey and nurture existing client relationships.
- Build and nurture a community around group's brands by keeping abreast of the surrounding social and cultural conversations and driving responses that generate top-of-mind brand awareness.
- Evaluate the impact of social media content and present monthly social reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Possess NITEC/Diploma in Marketing/Mass Comms or related qualifications
- Candidates without prior experience may apply
- Deep passion in exploring a role of social media marketing
- Possess keen eye for aesthetics and creative details
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Canva and CapCut (or another video-editing equivalent). Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is advantageous.
- Possesses excellent written and communication skills
- Interested applicants must share a portfolio of their creative works (school or personal projects are acceptable)
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835