- Responsible for managing and executing organisation social media strategy
- Create, curate, publishing engaging content across various social platforms
- Must be familiar with creating content on TikTok and Instagram and Xiaohongshu.
- Liaise with KOLs
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Canva, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in social media management and content creation
- Creative and visual skills with an eye for aesthetics and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Prior experience within furniture/interior design would be advantageous
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835