- Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews Work with internal and external stakeholders for consultation and co-development of policy.
- Review with stakeholders in the effectiveness of current government and labour movement's policies on Retirement Adequacy and Uplifting Low Wage Workers.
- To support the Workforce Group for Industrial Relations,
- Shape or conduct studies to deepen understanding of low wage manpower issues and gain insights on effectiveness initiatives and strategies.
- With at least 3-4 years in a policy role for Social Policy
- With at least 3-4 years in a policy role for Economic Policy
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977