Economic Policy-Position A - With up to 3.5 months VB
- Evaluate special budget requests from internal units or support to government agencies in partnership projects
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop policy alignment
- Review Economic Policies, Policy variations/updates and research plans in line with organization 's overall strategic outcomes for the following:
- Review union structures and corresponding membership and union management policies to adapt to evolving employment landscape
Social Policy-Position B - - With up to 3.5 months VB
- Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews Work with internal and external stakeholders for consultation and co-development of policy.
- Review with stakeholders in the effectiveness of current government and labour movement's policies on Retirement Adequacy and Uplifting Low Wage Workers.
- To support the Workforce Group for Industrial Relations,
- Shape or conduct studies to deepen understanding of low wage manpower issues and gain insights on effectiveness initiatives and strategies.
- at least 3-4 years in a policy role for Policy Officer role
- at least 6 to 8 years in policy formulation role for Assistant Director role
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977