- Develop platforms for business units to discuss and formulate positions for social policies
- Develop and Review Social/Economic Policies, Policy variations/updates and research plans in line with business's overall strategic outcomes for the following:
- Workplace Safety & Health ,Inclusive workplaces ,Retirement Adequacy , Uplifting Low Wage Workers
- Review union structures and corresponding membership and union management policies to adapt to evolving employment landscape
- Progression policies for the engagement and development of workers in the following spaces: Women & Family ,Young Workers ,Future Workforce
- Placement of both union members and non-unionized workers
- Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for consultation and co-development of policy.
- Shape or conduct studies to deepen understanding of low wage manpower issues and gain insights on effectiveness of business's initiatives and strategies.
- Degree Holder with at least 8 years of experiences in policy formulation role
- Experiences identifying social / economic issues in Singapore Context
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience
All the best in your job search !
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977