Software Developer (Java/J2EE) | 5 months contract | Financial sector
- Provides technical oversight while writing new software, making modifications to existing software, or integrating software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications, often created with their leadership.
- Defines and leads overall testing requirements and strategies ensuring software fully meets business, technical and operational requirements.
- Explores design options and leads the creation of design and accountable to ensure business and technical requirements are met.
- May provide technical support to customer or operations teams.
- Accountable for the creation, review, and maintenance of all required technical documentation/ manual related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Gives advice to middle management on functional matters, or on the interpretation of policies and practices. Reviews work of peers and more junior developers
- Provides technical or general guidance to team members as well as across teams in area of subject matter expertise by possessing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline or area.
- Minimum 5 years of Java & J2EE experience
- Knowledge on HTML, CSS, REST API, Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Around 5 years of experience in using Java Script, JQuery, JSON
- Involved in Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449