The candidate will work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle and assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinates with the Build Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements and Work with project managers, architects and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Computer Engineering
- With 3 - 5 years' relevant IT experience in Liferay authentication
- Working knowledge of Liferay, Javas/J2EE, Elastic
- Good to have experience un Build Forge/Scheduling application
- Open to work on standby if business requires
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160