- Provide second and third level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance to the Service Level Agreements
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual
- Provide permanent fixes to defects that are identified in the application
- Provide and maintain Application Availability. This includes ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Facilitate outage investigation/restoration of service to Production Environment.
- Organize and participate in conference calls, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation of Production outages/problems and the subsequent restoration of service.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve and/or implement patches for the resolution of defects related to third party software
- Participate in Production Operations Support including Application Monitoring, Maintenance and Restoration activities
- Establish and practice business continuity and disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in Data manipulation, ETL and report development using SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ) and SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS )
- Understanding of technology stacks, namely SSIS & SSRS
- Knowledge of Automic and PEGA
- Familiar with Business Process analysis and improvement
- Application Enhancement with Functional requirements gathering and documentation.
- Usability-focused functional design and testing.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547