- Work closely with stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Design, develop and maintain business rules using methodologies based on requirements specified in user stories, using the technology stack and agreed engineering practices
- Work closely and collaborate with the team for test automation, bug fixes, etc.
- Provide system documentation, ensure proper version control, and change management of programs
- Provide operational maintenance and support for non-production environments
- Conduct testing of software patches or upgrades
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience in software development for enterprise solutions.
- Hands-on with Python or C++ programming language experience.
- Understand Agile methodology and DevSecOps.
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology such as computer vision, computer voice, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
- Keen to develop Web/mobile applications, cloud and IoT solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141