- Software sustaining and continuously improves current machine software.
- Responsible for software feature development and enhancement based on customer requirements.
- Provide supporting and troubleshooting to on-site software issues.
- Review and update the user requirement documents and operation procedures.
- Collaborate with mechanical, electrical, application team to implement new hardware feature or software feature to equipment.
- Develop and enhance software utilities to improve equipment setup and easy operating abilities
- Require BS or MS in Electrical/ Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in C, C++ programming with Windows OS.
- Experience in PC-based control programming.
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires minimum of 3 years relevant experience in software development.
- Require travel regionally.
- Experiences in similar kind of project will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in real time control system, object-oriented software design in Methodologies and database Technologies.
- Good knowledge with vision, motion and SECS/GEM would be assigned as senior position.
Ernielyn Tizon Pal-ing
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Personnel Reg No.: R1100414
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 02C3423
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414