Software Engineer, Reusable modules (Embedded)
Our client , a multinational automotive parts manufacturing company which develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Responsible for developing/integrating software for the platform team that builds the next big thing.
- Requirement analysis, software system (sub-system) design, code implementation
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
- Responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems into the platform repository.
- You will work on various platforms and different hardwares to be able to cater to different setups and products
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Good programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++.
- Basic knowledge of real-time system architecture/design.
- Basic knowledge in unit testing and integration testing.
- Experienced or willing to picked up embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- Interested in analyzing and resolving technical problem.
- Self-motivation, and open-minded in learning new things.
- Interested in HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration will be ideal.
- Experience with static code analysis will be ideal (e.g. MISRA rule, QAC, Klockwork.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple)
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579