We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Software Engineer (C#/ .NET/ WPF/ $7000)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $7000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Design and develop C# code for acquisition and control software applications on Windows 10.
- Test software modules or components following prescribed methods.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Collaboration with other development teams.
- Learn Well Service domain knowledge and provide support to field operation
- Draft user manual
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Experienced with C#, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Experience with source control (Git and/or VS TFS)
- Experience with Siemens/NI PLC.
- Knowledge of networking and communication protocols
- Knowledge of acquisition, control and automation
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579