- Analyze customer issues and implement solutions within the existing machine application (bug fixing)
- Investigate and implement engineering change requests
- Testing of new releases by simulating processes and on actual equipment
- Work with version control tools and issue tracking tool for software release management
- Ensure fast response to customer issues
- Install & (beta)test new software release @customer site within Asia region.
BSc Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (Mechatronic)
- At least 3 years relevant experience in automation / equipment industries. Significant practical experience in software engineering and testing (embedded software and HMI environment).
- Experience with agile software development processes, quality control and test driven development
- Expertise and methodology
- Proficiency in Microsoft (C++, VB6) using Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 and programming "C" and "C++".
- Knowledge of UML and state machines; State Transition Diagrams Very good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with version control in Mercurial / GIT is a pre Experience with SECS/GEM is a plus.
Other requirement criteria
- Good communication skills in a global environment
- Result oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Stress resistant
* Affinity with mechatronic systems
Lakshmi Darisi License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2199833