Software Engineer (Embedded)
Our client , a multinational automotive parts manufacturing company which develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Responsible for developing/integrating software for UX automotive products (such as instrument cluster, Head Up Display, Cabin sensing, Display solution).
- Job scope includes requirement analysis, software system (sub-system) design, code implementation
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
- Responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- To produce a software system which runs on the specified hardware with the expected behavior.
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, ideally with specialization or related experience with minimum 5 years in embedded systems.
- Analysis and System Design and Module Design experience for embedded SW. in-using design tools such as UML, Rhapsody, Doxygen, PlantUML, Matlab will be ideal
- Good knowledge of real-time system architecture/design.
- Demonstrated capability of analyzing and resolving technical problem.
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++.
- Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration will be ideal.
- Experience with AUTOSAR / Embedded Linux / Integrity SW will be ideal.
- Experience with cMake and Yocto, HW bring up with Linux will be ideal.
- Experience with static code analysis will be ideal (e.g. MISRA rule, QAC, Klockwork)
- Experience with Automation testing for modules/features will be ideal
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple)
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579