- Design, develop and deploy Automation software solutions for automation integrated system.
- Upgrade Automation software solutions to enable SECS/GEM.
- Liaise closely with the MES team to perform Database integration.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in semi-conductor industries, with in depth technical knowledge in process automation software development.
- Programming knowledge in PLC, C#, C++ is preferred.
- Ability to work independently on new Automation development and existing system upgrade.
- Strong knowledge in Automation system troubleshooting.
- Good analytical skills to understand problems and conceptualize solutions.
- Proficient in Powerpoint presentation, MS Excel and MS project.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547