- Management of day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, and mentoring.
- Build and grow a best-in-class engineering team.
- Working closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical designs for distributed systems on the public cloud.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
- Work collaboratively across engineering and product teams and manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced researchers and software engineers to successfully ship software products and continue to grow our business
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electric Engineering
- 8+ years - building successful production software system
- 3+ years - people management experience
- Understanding of best practices in software development process including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management (github), and test automation/CICD.
- Experience with Azure or the other public cloud providers.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697