We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Develop new desktop and web applications with back-end services or front-end web interfaces by leveraging third-party and in-house frameworks and utilizing shared components. Sustain existing desktop software applications and provide technical support to the end users.
- Work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to clarify requirements, to understand the needs and to increase positive impact on users' experience.
- Collaborate with user experience and visual designers, developers and product owners to implement scalable and interactive applications.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain products and assist in their commercialization in agreement with project technical and timing objectives.
- Help identify and organize requirements and produce user stories. Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
- Contribute to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing and meet the project quality standards and requirements; set up and run lab simulations.
- Evaluate alternative implementations and select the one that maximizes the values of the product and minimizes the technical risks.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to implement and automate tests.
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Ensure and monitor source code quality by using appropriate tools.
- Provide timely corrective actions on assigned defects and issues.
- Provide technical leadership and documentation to stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge and work experience with coding & debugging methodology
- Thorough knowledge and work experience with C++, C# in Windows and Linux environments
- Work experience with designing, developing device drivers for industrial control applications and embedded development experience
- Working experience with Qt creator development environment
- Familiar with agile and iterative development methodology
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855