The Software Framework Engineers develop and maintain Software frameworks as well as support Release Engineering activities.
- Proficiency with microservice development framework such as Spring Boot
- Proficiency with mobile application development
- Rich working experience in software release management (Working knowledge with OpenShift Container Platform is a plus)
- Capable to provide advice related to release management and issues
- Proficient in two or more programming languages such as .Net, Java, Python, C ++
- Solid working experience in software deployment, testing, and debugging
- Working Experience on IAM tool such as i-Sprint and active directory
- Exposure to DevOps Tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Coverity, Black Duck and Junit/XUnit
1. Review current software framework for microservice, mobile etc and document down the enhancement points.
2. Provide documented sample code on how build squads can leverage mesh components
3. Setup, run and manage mesh*
4. Engage DevOps team setup release management flow
5. Work with TDD team to setup TDD Framework and implementation approach
Skills and Qualifications:
10 years hands on Application Framework experience and 3 years in DevOps implementation experiences with Release management.
2 Years team management experience with Agile approach
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697