Our client , a multinational automotive parts manufacturing company which develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Analyze customer function, HW design or system design requirements and create or update software requirement specification accordingly
- Design innovative and robust software that meets Software requirement
- Implement software modules under guidelines of automotive embedded SW and IB&S Software Coding & Design Rules.
- Validate software design, module interface and module functionality on Test Bench and fill up test reports
- Organize and hold design peer reviews or architecture reviews with SW Architects.
- Communication and cooperation with team members to identify and implement development improvement activities.
- Support EE engineering team with implementation of test software according to their needs.
- Support System engineering team on the performance of functional tests on System Bench.
- Analyze Software Workpackages from Software Technical Project Leaders and give commitment to workpackages in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Attend and participate in regular software project meetings to give status update of workpackage.
- Participate in requirement and test specification reviews with Requirement Engineers, Software Technical Project Leaders and Test Engineers.
- Budgets Responsible for Software Work package on quality, timing and cost.
- Knowledge on Automotive Embedded C Programming/ Coding Rules
- Knowledge on I B&S Software Development Process and SW configuration management system (CM synergy, MKS…)
- Knowledge on test equipment (oscilloscopes, BDM, Emulator, CANoe etc.)
- Commitment to Quality, Timing and Cost of his software workpackage
- Understanding of Semiconductor Specifications for HW components and HW design schematics
- Experience in embedded and real time programming and related microcontroller architecture
- Masters or Bachelor Engineering Degree
- Demonstrated capability of resolving technical problem / workpackages
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579