Software Product Owner / Feature Responsible (Embedded)
Our client , a multinational automotive parts manufacturing company which develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Responsible for software module design, coding, debugging, and documentation of software for UX automotive products (such as instrument cluster, Head Up Display, Cabin sensing, Display solution).
- Requirement analysis, software design, code implementation, module verification and validation
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products (SW components and documents) throughout the software development lifecycles
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog. Such as clarification and decomposition of requirement and specification, Refine the story and feature, prioritize the stories, define the acceptance criteria. To make sure product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to development team.
- Drive and approve the plan for an Iteration by collaborating with the team to derive the plan, delivery scope, estimations, iteration goals, and gaining a team commitment.
- Responsible to quality assurance. Such as accepting stories as done including validation of the stories meeting acceptance criteria. Evaluate and control product quality to ensure continuous improvement
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
- At least 4 years of working experience in software development.
- Analysis and SW Design on Embedded SW, in-using design tools such as UML, Rhapsody, Doxygen, PlantUML, Matlab will be ideal.
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design.
- Experience in Requirements Engineering.
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
- Experience on project management will be ideal .
- Experience in Agile development or PO/SM certification will be ideal
- Experience with static code analysis (e.g. MISRA rule, QAC, Klockwork) will be ideal
- Working knowledge in AUTOSAR / Embedded Linux/ Integrity will be ideal.
- Experienced in embedded HMI Tools such as CGI/ Kanzi/ EB Guide will be ideal
- Experience in 3D programming will be ideal.
- Experience in automotive industry will be ideal
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple)
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579