- Project Planning: A Software Project Manager creates a project plan that outlines the steps required to complete the software development project successfully. They establish a timeline and identify the resources required to complete the project within budget.
- Requirements Gathering: A Software Project Manager works closely with stakeholders to identify software requirements. They ensure that the software meets the needs of the organization and its users.
- Co-Team Management: A Software Project Manager works with 3rd party teams to identify and address any issues within the team that could impact project delivery.
- Risk Management: A Software Project Manager identifies and mitigates risks that could impact project delivery. They establish contingency plans to deal with
unexpected situations and ensure that stakeholders are aware of any risks and associated mitigation plans.
- Communication: A Software Project Manager communicates project progress, status, and issues to all stakeholders, including team members, senior management, and clients. This role ensures that everyone involved in the project is aware of progress and any issues that may impact the project's delivery.
- Quality Control: A Software Project Manager works with the business team to ensure that software deliverables meet the required quality standards. Also establishes quality control processes and procedures and works with team members to ensure that these processes are followed.
- Change Management: A Software Project Manager ensures that changes to the software are managed effectively. They establish change management processes and procedures and work with stakeholders to ensure that the changes are implemented correctly.
- Testing: A Software Project Manager oversees customer testing of the software to ensure that it is functioning correctly. They establish testing plans and procedures and work with stakeholders to identify and resolve any issues.
- Project Closure: A Software Project Manager ensures that the software development project is closed out successfully, including conducting post-project reviews,
documenting lessons learned, and archiving project information.
Sim Jun Jie EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980567