Software Scrum Master
Our client , a multinational automotive parts manufacturing company which develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Own the Definition and Refinement of Stories, Enabler, and Features
- Manage Stories, Enablers, and Bugs allocated to the Agile Team (i.e. the Team Backlog).
- Ensure that the Team Backlog content is well managed and detailed enough for the Development Team
- Define Story Acceptance Criteria and support clarification of requirements and specifications
- Drive and approve the plan for an Iteration/Sprint by collaborating with the team to derive the plan, delivery scope, estimations, iteration goals, and gaining a team commitment.
- Ensure the team has clarity on tasks and strategy for the team execution in the coming iteration
- Facilitate team meetings and agile ceremonies.
- Work closely with other Value Responsible/ Agile Teams in Europe and Asia
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Electrical and Electronics Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with experience in software subsystem integration.
- Experience in managing agile frameworks.
- Experience in coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution.
- Experience in working in a large-scale distributed project
- Good knowledge in automotive system will be ideal
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple)
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579