Software System Integration / Software Architect (Embedded)
Our client , a multinational automotive parts manufacturing company which develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Responsible for developing/integrating software for UX automotive products (such as Instrument Cluster, Head Up Display, Cabin Sensing, Display solution).
- Requirement analysis, software system (subsystem) design, code implementation
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
- Responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW systems (subsystem) according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- Responsible to produce a software system which runs on the specified hardware with the expected behavior.
- Communication and cooperation with team members to identify and implement development improvement activities.
- Responsible to analyze Software work packages from Software Project Leaders with high level of commitment in terms of quality, time and cost
- Participate in requirement and test specification reviews with Requirement Engineers, Software Project Leaders and Test Engineers
- Support to build up software department's competency
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline preferably with specialization or related experience with minimum 7 years in development of device drivers for embedded systems.
- Analysis and system (subsystem) design and module design experience for embedded SW, in-using design tools such as UML, Rhapsody, Doxygen, PlantUML, Matlab will be ideal.
- Demonstrated capability of analyzing and resolving technical problem.
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++.
- Experience with static code analysis will be ideal (e.g. MISRA rule, QAC, Klockwork)
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Knowledge of real-time system architecture/design.
- Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration.
- Experience with AUTOSAR / Embedded Linux / QNX / Integrity SW will be ideal.
- Experience with cMake and Yocto, HW bring up with Linux will be ideal.
- Experience with automation testing for modules/features will be ideal
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple)
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579