- Works together with product owner and software developer to enhance the programs and fix all reported defects
- Preparing testing scenarios, testing data and execution.
- Discuss, analyze and recommend design improvements or corrections to developers throughout the development process.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and requirements for estimation of testing scope and time frame.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 1 year of UAT experiences on digital channel including preparing testing scenarios, testing data and execution.
- Experiences on tool - JIRA
- Must have banking/cards and testing experience
- Must be comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have good interpersonal skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547