- Plays core technical role in the development of a system.
- Working hand in hand with the Project Manager (PM), the SA designs and proposes software architecture for the solution, and ensuring smooth delivery of the system within targeted schedule.
- Understand the client's requirements and design their technical infrastructure
- Design Technology and Application architecture
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly
- Mentor for junior technical staff
- Experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat.
- Experienced in one or more of the following database servers: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring.
- MVC design, Data modeling, Deployment & Build management, Data migration.
- Cloud Native Architecture with Microservices, Docker, Docker Swarm / Kubernetes, CI / CD, Domain Driven Design (DDD), API Design.
- Offshore Development experience is a plus.
- Able to travel and work overseas for a period of between 3 to 6 months.
- Must have hands on experience implementing JEE and/or Cloud Native Architecture.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547