Work as part the Scrum team as a Solution Architect for providing Solutioning and Design for applications on Microservices Framework. Lead a technical team to perform Analysis and Design for Microservices-based applications using Agile methodology.
Essential Job Functions
- Solution Architect for Microservice responsible for designing and implementing microservices-based solutions.
- Analyzing technological environment.
- Creating a solution prototype.
- Communicate and consult with clients and internal stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems.
- Generate a technical document for the development team.
- Design and build function-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures, micro front end services
- Define and refactor multi-channel client architecture offering and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology
- Outline the governance and microservices development guiding principles as well as ensuring the best practices are followed by the development team
- Work collaboratively with an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions and deliverables. These solutions cross a broad spectrum of technologies and must align with business and IT strategies and to comply with the organization's architectural and security standards.
- Govern DevOps methodologies, ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions and provide effort estimates for business initiatives of IT solutions
- Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of technical experience within architecture development, integration of backend systems and development. Hands-on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
- Deep knowledge of SOA, Architecture and Design on Micro services, REST Services Development
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube)
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
- Excellent hands-on development track records building integration and application utilizing a variety of technologies, development tools and database systems.
- Good experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience working with MS-SQL server database.
- Good communication skills both in writing and verbally with ability to present the complex ideas or technical solution to business and/or management team
- Domain knowledge in Financial Services industry is compulsory.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1331697