Sourcing Specialist (Direct Materials/ Oil & Gas/ Jurong)
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Conduct Request for Quote/Request for Information, Bidding for assigned portfolio
- Award and Execute Sourcing Projects
- Initiate, Review and Negotiate Supplier Contracts
- Maintain Vendor Master Data, Material Master Data
- Implement sourcing plans with the goal of meeting Quality, Cost, Delivery objectives, while project being on time and on target.
- Supplier selection for assigned portfolio, in accordance with Category strategy.
- Evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in collaboration with Supplier Quality.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers to meet specified Quality, Cost, Delivery objectives.
- Execute contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Legal team.
- Drive Parts and Process Qualification for suppliers in coordination with Supplier Quality.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to ensure supply pipeline for portfolios.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions for Continuous Improvement.
- Comply with company and local procedures applicable to the job function.
- Any other work-related tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
Bachelor Degree required
At least 5 years of relevant working experience, Prior experience with SAP is desirable.
Able to work independently
Possess experience qualifying for suppliers and sourcing for projects.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please apply with your updated CV in word format now.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259