We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Sourcing Specialist (Direct | Tuas | $5000)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $5000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
Sourcing Specialist Summary:
- Conduct Request for Quote/Request for Information, Bidding for assigned portfolio
- Award and Execute Sourcing Projects
- Initiate, Review and Negotiate Supplier Contracts
- Maintain Vendor Master Data, Material Master Data
- Implement sourcing plans with the goal of meeting Quality, Cost, Delivery objectives, while project being on time and on target.
- Supplier selection for assigned portfolio, in accordance with Category strategy.
- Evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in collaboration with Supplier Quality.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers to meet specified Quality, Cost, Delivery objectives.
- Execute contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Legal team.
- Drive Parts and Process Qualification for suppliers in coordination with Supplier Quality.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to ensure supply pipeline for portfolios.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions for Continuous Improvement.
- Comply with Schlumberger and local procedures applicable to the job function.
- Any other work-related tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Prior experience with SAP will be ideal.
- Able to work independently
- Has good interpersonal/communication skills
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579